Wren's Backloggery

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sleeeeeeeeeeep

Hoping I sleep better tonight than the last two days. So if this post is short and incoherent, that's why. Also, I know that I need to save money and blah-dee-blah, but I'm joining a gym. I'm fat and overweight and out of shape. Also, I sit too much at work. I've really missed working out on an elliptical somehow. And running on a treadmill. It's weird. But I also feel like it will really really really help my stress levels. They're pretty up there because of money and new life and missing my cats and all that good junk, and I feel like a good exercise session will help that. It usually does, which is pretty awesome. In other news, I'm trying to decide what I'm doing tomorrow. Do I go to church and socialize (a prospect that terrifies me. I'm unreasonably afraid of meeting new people. They'll pay attention to me. It's terrible.), or do I do what I've been doing most Sundays and sleeping in/shopping? I shouldn't shop on Sunday. But it's what I usually do when I'm supposed to be at church. And I have a list of things that are completely not necessary but I want. And if I go shopping by myself, I'll spend more money on things I want that I don't need. Yep. Not helping my cause here. If I'm really lucky, I'll sleep in to a decent 8 am. Or longer.
Goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment