I hate how I interact with people if said interaction lasts more than say... twenty minutes. Like at work, I now feel vaguely comfortable around people, so now I'm more prone to saying things I immediately regret. Or things that I think are funny, but clearly I'm all alone in that regard. I really want to be the introvert, but then I feel like people will judge me as snooty, so then I feel like I have to at least say something, but then all that comes out is something super smart-alecky or stupid. Or both. Or condescending. I'm known for that too. I guess once it isn't a classroom setting it will be vaguely better.
In other news, I still can't sleep. Well, at least not well. My roommate left on her vacation, meaning I now get the fan, which is nice, but now I'm prone to all sorts of paranoia that someone will break in and I'll be the only person here. I am less comfortable having windows and doors open, which makes the apartment really really hot. Today the temperature reached around 100 degrees outside. Instead of sitting in the apartment roasting, I went to Walmart for 3 hours. After going to the bank. So I at least accomplished one good thing. And then promptly followed it with something I really shouldn't have done. (i.e. spend LOTS of money at Walmart.) I calculated it out, and if I do get the apartment I want, I'll have enough money that today won't be a problem, but that's only if I get the apartment. I was going to call the lady today, but then my crippling fear of bothering people intervened. I'll need to call her tomorrow though. I don't want her to rent it out to someone else before I even get to see it...
Also didn't join a gym today, and did the exact opposite of working out: I sat on the bed, watched tv, and ate copious amounts of pizza, ice cream, and soda. It was soooo good, except for the whole stomachache and discomfort I'm feeling now. Of course I hope I learned my lesson, but we all know that's not how it works.
Goodnight~
No comments:
Post a Comment