I still made it back, but I missed a few days. Oh well. I am afraid I just got a bomb dropped on me. Unfortunately, I knew the bomb was coming. My awesome friend who is letting me stay on her couch just pretty solidly declined moving out of her current locale and into a shared apartment with me. I should really not be surprised, but I really really really don't want to live on her couch for a month. If she moved with me, I could afford moving out in two weeks, but on my own, it will take some more time. I already really miss my cats. I know it's dumb, but I do. I also feel bad about mooching off her living space for even longer. Two weeks is already sort of pushing it. I'm sort of considering making a huge mistake and getting a paycheck advancement or something. Theoretically I'll be able to pay it back quickly because I'll be getting a lot more paychecks with way more money, but I don't want to go into even more self-induced debt. Of course, another option is to call my mom and ask for help, but at the moment I'm sure I can't do that without crying (heck, I can't even type it), which will make her feel like this was all a huge mistake. I'm not 100% convinced that it wasn't. I sort of wanted to not live by myself because I'm worried I'll get irreversibly depressed if I do. But that seems to be my only option now. I'm also still in "spend money" mode sort of. I haven't bought more groceries except a gallon of milk, but I went out to eat yesterday because it was a holiday. Not a terrible excuse, but it's way way too easy to come up with excuses. I need to compile a list of needs and wants to see if it will get it out of my system. I also need to get paid. Like a lot. And very soon.
Also, why don't apartments allow pets? Seriously, it's two cats. They won't hurt anything. And if they do, that's what the pet deposit is for.
Goodnight~
No comments:
Post a Comment